Dr. Padmini Krishnamurthy MD, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 12th, 2013
Dr.K.
I can't believe the rating Dr. K. received. When I went to see her the staff were prompt and her bedside manner was very nice. She sat and listened to what I had to say and suggested an appropriate surgery. At the time of the surgery she told me what she was going to do and made me feel relaxed.

October 25th, 2011
Recommend no one use Digestive Specialists!
Dr. "K" was scheduled to do a colonoscopy on me in May. She couldn't wait one hour for an anesthesiologist to be available, she chose to do it on me when I was wide awake! It HURT...bad! I said OW several times, getting louder each time. At one point it hurt so bad that out of reflex I twisted up & back toward her as if to get her to stop. It wasn't something I planned, it happened because it hurt so bad. I ended up later in the ER and in so much pain...basically I lost my summer and so far most of the fall. The pain is more bearable now, but I do still have pain after more than five months! When I say OW to a dentist, he knows to stop what he's doing and see how he can make me more comfortable. She doesn't think that way. She was "going in" no matter what. I will never trust her and I tell everyone I can about this.