A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padraic Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padraic Burns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padraic Burns, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burns has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center - Harrison Ave.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padraic Burns MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Padraic Burns practice?
- Dr. Padraic Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. Padraic Burns practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.