A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padraig Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padraig Morris, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University College Galway.
Dr. Morris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padraig Pearse Morris MBBS and MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Padraig P. Morris practice?
- Dr. Padraig Morris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Padraig Morris practices Neuroradiology near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Radiologists.