Dr. Padraig Oneill MD Patient Reviews

• 10 reviews

no change

January 31st, 2017
No time
After a tilt table test I had a pacemaker immediately installed. Dr. was very brusque during my 2 day hospital stay. Later when I developed a blood clot, I could not get through to his office, only voice mail that wasn't returned.

December 19th, 2016
Best electrician in medicine.
Outstanding doctor with great compassion for patients.

November 25th, 2015
I live up in the North Coast right now. I have been with Dr. O'neill since the 90's when Dr. Sharma was my EP. He left and Dr. O'neil took over my sons and my care. We all have the Long QT Syndrome with AICD implants. Dr. O'Neil did my last implant on 09/08/08 and he was fantastic. There aren't many EP doctors up here, so I would like to return to him pretty soon for another implant. I have about 9-12 months of battery power left. I'm not comfortable with any cardiac doctors here. I trust Dr.O'Neil and no one else. Besides Dr..Melvin Scheineman, he's the best in Sacramento.

November 3rd, 2015
Dr. O'Neil is a fabulous doctor. His goal is always to solve any problem his patient has. Yes, you may wait a little, but when you are having a problem he will solve it no matter how long it takes.

January 11th, 2015
I have been a patient of cardiologist Dr. P. O'neill for about 15 years, and found him to an Outstanding cardiologist. Extremely competent, intelligent, thorough in diagnostics, and a professionalist. Implanted Cardio Defibulators require surgical change when batteries deplete. I've had 4 replacement transplants. A truly capable specialist; would highly recommend. .

August 22nd, 2013
Excellent in his specialty
This is the only specialty cardiologist I would go to in the Sacamento area. Complaints that he is always rushing off are because he is so in demand. Why? Because he knows he has patients that need his experitise urgently, therefore, if you are currently stable he'll leave you in the hands of his excellent staff to take care of that other patient

August 19th, 2013
Amazing Doctor!
Doctor O'Neill saved my husbands life. He is an amazing surgeon and very attentive, (even with his stressed out wife) My husband was given his last rights in Reno and ended up being transported to Mercy in Sacramento and he was very gentle, understanding, as well as thorough. He even came to see my husband at his bedside on his day off on a holiday to make sure he was doing well. He is an amazing man and I would recommend him to anyone who needs heart surgery, especially the complicated cases, I cannot say enough good about him as well as the staff at Mercy Hospital in Sacramento.

September 2nd, 2012
He is too busy to take care of you, few minutes after procedure he living you because he has to write his reports in an other location or running to an other patient. He is probably a good doctor after 29 years experience but his problem is running from one patient to an other very often when you are under his treat.Therefore not take full care of you if you are in complication after procedure need to call him .The waiting time is 20minutes at least what is very crucial at heart problem.I know because I had been there in the hospital .

October 4th, 2011
Dr. O'Neil was just fine...........but I still want a second opinion, something he didn't seem to think was necessary. Some ideas to get you started:-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

April 26th, 2010