A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paduvilan Narayanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paduvilan Narayanan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narayanan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Narayanan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Narayanan graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala.
Dr. Narayanan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paduvilan Chandroth Narayanan MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Paduvilan C. Narayanan practice?
- Dr. Paduvilan Narayanan has 1 office location.
Dr. Paduvilan Narayanan practices General Practice near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Primary Care Doctors.