A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paduvilan Narayanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paduvilan Narayanan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Narayanan graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala.
Dr. Narayanan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paduvilan Chandroth Narayanan MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Paduvilan C. Narayanan practice?
- Dr. Paduvilan Narayanan has 1 office location.
Dr. Paduvilan Narayanan practices General Practice near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Primary Care Doctors.