inactive

Page M Fletcher MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 4th, 2015
A very understanding and gentle man. He was good to my mom.

December 10th, 2013
Excellent
Dr. Fletcher is excellent at returning calls and his staff is warm and friendly. My family had many experiences with mental health care and Dr. Fletcher is one of the easiest and kindest physician in his field. The atmosphere is professional, yet comfortable. If Dr. Fletcher can't help someone, I doubt that anyone else can. I have absolute faith in the fact that he id a dedicated, caring person.

May 30th, 2013
Most considerate doctor I've ever seen
I've been seeing Dr. Fletcher for over 2 years and have never been an "easy patient". I've been "fired" by a few psychiatrists over the years for not doing their care plan. Dr Fletcher has always been patient and understanding with me and has called me personally many times and let me come in after normal hours when in a major crisis. I would and have highly recommended him to anyone looking for a solid and caring doctor.

March 27th, 2013
VP
Dr. Fletcher is the best psychiatrist I've ever met. He cares deeply about his patients and will go the extra mile to help them. Many psychiatrists only focus on meds. Dr. Fletcher focuses on the whole patient--not just meds. At the same time, he is very knowledgeable about new research on meds and holistic treatment plans. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Fletcher.

February 14th, 2011
Amazing Professional
Dr. Fletcher was a gift to my mother and our family. He was professional, bright, very well read in his field and extremely sensitive to not only the needs of the patient but the entire family. I would highly recommend Dr. Fletcher. In giving us the knowledge of the disease my mother suffered he gave us tools in moving forward in dealing with the diagnosis.