Dr. Page Pennell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Page Pennell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 26th, 2016

Dr. Pennell is a new doctor for my daughter, she turned 18 and had to leave her pediatric neurologist. She had been with her for 11 years and we were very hesistant to leave but Dr. Lafortune referred us to Dr. Pennell, She is very attentive to my daughter, kind, and easy for my daughter to talk to. When called on the weekend there was almost an immediate response., even though she wasn't on call. She was able to calm my daughters frustrations with her diagnosis of epilepsy and had great insight on how she was struggling being a teenager with this disease. She was able to referred her to many outside organizations. I would recommend Dr. Pennell and her staff to everyone.

October 14th, 2016

Dr. Pennell

Dr. Pennell really listens to me when I talk with her, since I have a hard time putting my thoughts together. Very nice lady

March 11th, 2014

Love her!

She is one of the best Doctors I have met, she is both strong in her Academics and well as quotes examples from her research. She was so reassuring and detailed. She is even sending a follow up of my visit to a doctor I was visiting in India. She rocks!

November 21st, 2008

She clearly knows her stuff. She doesn't rush you but listens and answers questions for as long as it takes. She goes the extra mile. She is truly the best and I am sad she is moving to Boston but wish her the very best.

May 5th, 2015