Dermatologist

1200 E Ridgewood Ave
Ridgewood, NJ 07450
201-493-1717
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Jan 8th, 2012

Don't waste your time going to this group!!! Awful experience.... They gave poor attention to a bad stitch job they performed that opened up and healed incorrectly!

Nov 11th, 2011

Spent more time trying to sell me Botox et al than caring if I had skin cancer...no skin cancer to anti-aging stuff...no money to be made here, so let's move on to the next patient.

|  Dr. Farkas is an amazing dermatologist!  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2010

- Dr. Farkas has been my dermatologist for a few years now and she is like no other I have ever had.- Other than being highly qualified, she is so easy to talk to and will answer all of your questions with honesty. - She will let you know anything and everything about whatever skincare procedure you might be considering, and help you decide what is best for you.- Dr. Farkas has a kind, gentle demeanor, making you feel comfortable immediately and does everything possible to maintain that comfort level during your visit and/or procedure(s).

Feb 11th, 2009

I have never been treated so poorly or inefficiently in any other medical venue as I was by Dr. Farkas and her staff. Due to poor communication between the doctor and her office staff I found myself having to make second appointments for the same issue because Dr. Farkas was not given the correct information. My final visit with her left me reeling.