3.0

Jan 8th, 2012

Don't waste your time going to this group!!! Awful experience.... They gave poor attention to a bad stitch job they performed that opened up and healed incorrectly!

Nov 11th, 2011

Spent more time trying to sell me Botox et al than caring if I had skin cancer...no skin cancer to anti-aging stuff...no money to be made here, so let's move on to the next patient.

Dr. Farkas is an amazing dermatologist! show details Dr. Farkas is an amazing dermatologist!
Feb 17th, 2010

- Dr. Farkas has been my dermatologist for a few years now and she is like no other I have ever had.- Other than being highly qualified, she is so easy to talk to and will answer all of your questions with honesty. - She will let you know anything and everything about whatever skincare procedure you might be considering, and help you decide what is best for you.- Dr. Farkas has a kind, gentle demeanor, making you feel comfortable immediately and does everything possible to maintain that comfort level during your visit and/or procedure(s).

Feb 11th, 2009

I have never been treated so poorly or inefficiently in any other medical venue as I was by Dr. Farkas and her staff. Due to poor communication between the doctor and her office staff I found myself having to make second appointments for the same issue because Dr. Farkas was not given the correct information. My final visit with her left me reeling.