3.0

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Nov 15th, 2015

Dr. Applebaum Farkas - wonderful wise Doctor. Excellent practice.

Great doctor, factory practice show details Great doctor, factory practice
Aug 18th, 2015

Dr Farkas is an exceptional, warm and caring professional. Since changing to part time status and selling the practice she has little control over policies. Almost impossible to get through to someone to get test results or messages. Billing mistakes happen frequently. She has saved me from a dangerous skin cancer and as long as she is around I will put up with the misery of how the office is run.

Dr. Farkas is an amazing dermatologist! show details Dr. Farkas is an amazing dermatologist!
Feb 17th, 2010

- Dr. Farkas has been my dermatologist for a few years now and she is like no other I have ever had.- Other than being highly qualified, she is so easy to talk to and will answer all of your questions with honesty. - She will let you know anything and everything about whatever skincare procedure you might be considering, and help you decide what is best for you.- Dr. Farkas has a kind, gentle demeanor, making you feel comfortable immediately and does everything possible to maintain that comfort level during your visit and/or procedure(s).

Feb 11th, 2009

I have never been treated so poorly or inefficiently in any other medical venue as I was by Dr. Farkas and her staff. Due to poor communication between the doctor and her office staff I found myself having to make second appointments for the same issue because Dr. Farkas was not given the correct information. My final visit with her left me reeling.

> > Patient Reviews