A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Bennett is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Bennett, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Paige Bennett MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela P. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Angela Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Bennett practices Nuclear Medicine near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Nuclear Medicine Physicians.