A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Bennett, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Paige Bennett MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angela P. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Angela Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Angela Bennett practices Nuclear Medicine near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Nuclear Medicine Physicians.