A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paige Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paige Clark, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Clark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paige Bennett Clark MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paige B. Clark practice?
- Dr. Paige Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paige Clark practices Nuclear Medicine near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Nuclear Medicine Physicians.