A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paige Kasai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasai
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kasai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 58 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Colon Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paige Kasai MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paige Kasai practice?
- Dr. Paige Kasai has 1 office location.
Dr. Paige Kasai practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.