A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paige Kasai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasai
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kasai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 58 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Colon Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paige Kasai MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paige Kasai practice?
- Dr. Paige Kasai has 1 office location.
Dr. Paige Kasai practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.