A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paige Kreegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paige Kreegel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paige Kreegel, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreegel graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kreegel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paige Kreegel MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paige Kreegel practice?
- Dr. Paige Kreegel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paige Kreegel practices Emergency Medicine near Punta Gorda, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL.
See Punta Gorda Emergency Physicians.