A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paige Lindberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paige Lindberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paige Lindberg, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindberg graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Lindberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paige Erika Lindberg MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Paige E. Lindberg practice?
- Dr. Paige Lindberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paige Lindberg practices Otolaryngology near Lehigh Acres, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bonita Springs, FL and Fort Myers, FL.
See Lehigh Acres Otolaryngologists.