A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paige Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paige Morris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paige Morris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Morris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Health System Nonprofit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paige Elizabeth Morris MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paige E. Morris practice?
- Dr. Paige Morris has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paige Morris practices Internal Medicine near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Weston, FL and Delray Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Internists.