A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paige Porrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Porrett graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Porrett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paige Marie Porrett MD and PHD is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Transplant Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paige M. Porrett practice?
- Dr. Paige Porrett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paige Porrett practices Surgery and Transplant Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.