A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paige Porrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porrett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Porrett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Porrett graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Porrett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paige Marie Porrett MD and PHD is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Transplant Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paige M. Porrett practice?
- Dr. Paige Porrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Paige Porrett practices Surgery and Transplant Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.