Dr. Paige Powers MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 9 reviews

November 30th, 2012
A rarity
Can't believe anyone would have a negative review. Have these individuals visited a doctor lately? Dr. Power's staff is excellent, accomodating with respect to time frame and emotional needs. Dr. Powers obviously sets the tone for the office as she is a marvelous listener and thoroughly explains what needs to be done. My life was in her hands one evening in the ER-thankfully she was there. Our family is in awe of her. She is self-less of her time and committed to the highest standards of care. Her bedside manner is superb, why would anyone say otherwise? I do not feel as if I am on an assembly line.

November 30th, 2012
Amazing doctor and team, highest recommendation
Dr. Powers and her staff are caring, responsive, helpful and focus on helping their patients, every visit. They will always try to accomadate your schedule, with a focus on the patient (which is so wonderful in a world where doctors tend to force you into limited windows with weeks of lead-time). Dr. Powers in analytical, listens exceptional well, has a strong knowledge of treatments and options - and engages you as a partner in the solution, with no pretenses or preconceived notions. She called me on Friday evening with lab results and spent 15 minutes talking over the report and what we needed to do. She remembers you as a person, not just a case, and takes detailed notes, and misses no detail during your visit, all with a friendly and approachable bedside manner. I haven't ever found a doctor so caring and professionally competent in any field or area of the country. I would give her and the team 10 stars if this page would let me. Bottom line: If you need an ENT doctor, see Dr. Powers and her incredible staff immediately. BEST IN CLASS.

July 30th, 2012
Dr. Powers showed a strong determination to alleviate my condition.she displays a personal interest in my well being.

July 30th, 2012
I went to Dr. Powers for my tinnitus. She was caring and knowledgeable. She had a great bedside manner and took the time to listen to me. She explained my problem in terms I could understand. I would recommend her to anyone. Her reputation is that she is a terrific surgeon.

Dr. Powers is great
I have been a patient of Dr. Powers for over 10 years. She's great, I can put my full trust in her whenever I have a throat or ear issue.

July 29th, 2012
She was dedicated and thoughtful. I liked that she listened to me. I think my problem is fixed now. Nice staff, too!

October 17th, 2011
I thought she was great!

September 28th, 2011
I felt that Dr. Powers really listened to me and worked with me on an appropriate plan of care. Her staff was helpful in getting me in quickly and were sympathetic to my condition.

September 26th, 2010
Horrible bedside manner and totally unprofessional.