A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paige Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Schwartz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Lawrence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paige Monique Schwartz DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paige M. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Paige Schwartz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paige Schwartz practices Emergency Medicine near Bedford Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown Heights, NY and Brewster, NY.
See Bedford Hills Emergency Physicians.