Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Maternohio Clinical Associates Inc
3802 Olentangy River Rd
Columbus, OH 43214
614-569-2229
Locations and availability (1)

|  Very Upset  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2014

I have see Dr. Turner for many of years and never had a problem until I got pregnant with my second child. I was having issues and was only directed to the ER. I'm an ER nurse, I expected Dr. Turner to see me and treat me. I got nothing but grief and told I would be called back and never was. My husband was then told by the office manager that Dr. Turner would not talk to me that she didn't have time. I sought out a different physician after that. I'm 14 weeks pregnant. To be honest I'm hurt and sad, I really like Dr. Turner.

|  Too Quick to do C Section  |  show details
by Lauren B on Nov 4th, 2013

I advise you to choose another practice if you are pregnant. Drs Turner and Pool are way too quick to do unnecessary C sections. Dr Turner never even saw me in the hospital while I was in labor, she only communicated by phone, and forced a C section on me that was totally unnecessary. They also are not favorable towards evidence based care and do not follow recommendations of the Anerican College of Gynecologists. Steer clear!

|  waste of my time  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2013

Dr. Turner was highly recommended by all the people I work with. So, I called and had to wait over 5 MONTHS for a new patient appointment. I finally have my appointment and the wait was terrible. However, being a nurse I understand that sometimes this happens. I spoke with her office manager, Cerita, about it and she was such a joy. I decided to give her another chance. I became pregnant and had some questions and issues. I spoke with her nurse, Lisa I think, and she was horrible. The next day I called back and Cerita was covering for the nurse. Again, she was fabulous, easy to talk to. As time went on though, I kept getting the run around on my appointments. They were cancelled, rescheduled over and over again. I tried to talk to Cerita again and was told that she was no longer there. Every time I went in, the staff was different. I always had to deal with idiots and their inconsistent answers. Dr. Turner seemed like she didn't know what was going on and I heard her get upset with her staff when I was sitting in an exam room near the front desk. It was unprofessional. I decided then and there to leave after the baby was born and I have found a wonderful new GYN, Dr. Artman in Hilliard. I guess they used to be partners.

|  Excellent OFFICE MANAGER  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2013

I had a appointment to get blood work done and the front desk staff was very relaxed they made me feel because I wasn't seeing the doctor that my appointment wasn't as important they were talking and laughing and all of a sudden it got quiet so I assumed the doctor was there and I went to ask when I was going to be called and the young lady asked my name she got on the computer all I know is this lady apologized to me called me back immediately and gave me her name and said if I have any questions or concerns to ask for her immediately THANK YOU CANDY YOU ROCK

|  Excellent physician  |  show details
by Amy on Aug 15th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Turner's for several years, and she is amazing. Smart, down to Earth, funny, etc. I appreciate her no nonsense approach to medical care. Highly recommend her to anyone.

|  Frustrated  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2013

I agree with the most recent post. I too am a pt of Dr. Turners. I have had my annual appointment cancelled and rescheduled several times. The day before my appointment I called the office to verify my appointment and the receptionist states I was not scheduled for that day. So I promptly rescheduled and now my appointment is four months after my original annual. Secondly I have left Candy a few messages about making an appointment for my new pregnancy and she has yet to call me back! It's frustrating and a disappointment at what is supposed to be a happy time. So I to will be looking for a new provider which truly is a shame because Dr. Turner is a great practitioner.

|  Very disappointed  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2013

I am incredibly disappointed in Dr. Turner and her practice. I have been a patient for several years and was happy with Dr. Turner until I recently experienced fertility issues. As a nurse, I have a rather inflexible work schedule so seeing Dr. Turner requires me to make special requests or trade shifts/days, etc. I spoke to Candy the office manager to get an appointment in two weeks. If I couldn't make that appointment, Candy told me Dr. Turner couldn't see me for two months. I adjusted my schedule to accommodate. Upon arriving for my appointment, I was told that I was not on the schedule and that Dr. Turner could not see me. They offered an appointment for the following day, which would have originally fit my schedule perfectly, but of course I could not make it due to my work schedule. I asked that Dr. Turner call me at a minimum to discuss my situation over the phone. Unfortunately, Dr. Turner did not call. It's a terrible shame that Dr. Turner's practice does not view its clients as more than captive patients. I do have a choice in my medical provider and have made the decision to seek care elsewhere. Dr. Turner is very nice which makes me all the more disappointed I have to find a new provider.

Feb 4th, 2013

Great OB! I have been a patient with her for 6 years and through 2 pregnancies. She is outstanding, feels like a friend. Answers all questions, spends time with you. Would highly recommend her to anyone. There are times that the wait was long, but expect that from time to time.

|  Love My Dr. Turner!  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2012

She made the my first pregnancy a Joy! I actually missed her and her crew after not being able to see her after having the baby. I 100% recommend her to anyone who wants a laid back, caring, trustworthy doctor!

|  Dr. Paige Turner  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2012

When my pregnancy began we were living in AZ & relocating to OH. My doctor referred me to Dr. Turner because she happened to deliver her daughter years earlier. Dr. Turner made all discussions easy & even though I am sure she was busy you always felt as though you were her only patient.

Jan 5th, 2012

I would recomment Dr Turner 100%. She is amazing.

|  Dr. Turner is AWESOME!!  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2011

I have been her pt for 13-14yrs. And she was recommended by another doctor. Dr. Turner is honest, straight forward and up front. She asks about me as a person, not just what's going on medically. And she doesn't talk down to you. She treats you as an equal, when a decision is needed. She is also honest about what she would do, and I truly appreciate that.I have recommended her to everyone that has asked about needing an OB/GYN.

|  She is the best!  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2011

I moved to Columbus, OH in July of 2009. In August of 2009, I found out that I was pregnant and needed to find a doctor. I found a review for Dr. Turner and made an appointment with her. My first meeting with her was excellent. Dr. Turner took the time to get to know me and was always ready to answer any question that I had and calm any fears that I had throughout my pregnancy. She is a wonderful doctor and I highly recommend her. She will be my doctor for as long as she is in practice.

|  Compassionate Doctor  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Turner. She is a caring, compassionate physician...she cares not only about your health but about your life as a whole and well-being. I have been her patient for over 11 years (as a GYN); she stays on top of medical diagnosis to make sure that you follow up with her recommendations and course of treatment. She's an amazing physician and person.

Jul 5th, 2011

she is an amazing doctor... I am never at ease with a doctor and I am always completely at ease with her. She understands and is always willing to listen! I would reccomend her to everyone

|  College Professor  |  show details
May 25th, 2011

This is an incredible practice. Every doctor's office should be this efficient and friendly.

|  Nurse Case Manager  |  show details
by Carol Parrott, RN on Mar 24th, 2011

Dr. Turner was my doctor for seven years while I lived in Ohio. She is qualified, professional and personable, all very important to someone like me who is a health professional myself. Her office staff is efficient and pleasant. I will really miss having her as my doctor now that I have moved to AZ.

Feb 16th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Turner a few times now and she was aware of the health issues that I was having, however, the last time I contacted her office about the issue, she completely dropped the ball and never followed up with me. Now I am still having the issue and she can't get me in for 2 months. This is for an established patient! I am very disappointed as I have referred many patients to her in the past. Sadly, I am now looking for someone new who truly cares about what happens to her patients.

|  Wonderful!  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2010

Dr. Turner has helped me through the diagnosis of breast cancer, a miscarriage at 9 weeks, and then a happy full term pregnancy. She is always very caring and takes as much time as you need during your visit and seems genuinely happy for you when things are going well. I just love her! I have also seen each of the partners, with Dr. Artman actually having delivered my baby at the ungodly hour of 3am with a smile on her face. I think highly of all 3 of the doctors! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this practice to anyone!

|  One of the best  |  show details
by Jakki Byrd on Aug 19th, 2010

Paige has delivered all of my granchildren as well as being my physician. She was excellent doing my surgery and also with my follow-up. I couldn't ask for a better physician.

Aug 10th, 2010

Dr. Turner put me at ease right away. She was worth waiting for.

Apr 29th, 2010

best office staff

|  Thank you Dr. Turner  |  show details
by V. Cardenas, RN on Jan 11th, 2010

Dr turner is awesome! She is attentive, efficient, caring, experienced, and a straight shooter. You cannot help but, to feel at ease with her. I have had endometriosis for years and she has ALWAYS listen to me and helped me deal with it. She makes every visit personal and really takes the time to answer any and all questions that I have. She has never questioned the degree of pain that I've been in, but rather she has always been there to help me manage it. I have never thought twice about whom to recommend to my friends looking for an OB-GYN!!

|  Everything you want in an OB-GYN  |  show details
by Jo Fleming on Dec 10th, 2009

Dr turner is awesome. She is attentive,efficient, caring, experienced, listens well and is down to earth. You cannot help feeling at ease with her. She has helped me through a rough first pregnancy and a rough second delivery. When it counted most I put all my trust and faith in her and she came through both times. We owe Dr Paige so much and are so grateful to have her care for me! If you need an ob-gyn you should look no further than Dr Turner.

Oct 22nd, 2009

Dr. Turner has been such a great advocate and support for me and my husband through our first pregnancy. She is so personable and has a calming presence. She makes each visit personal and really takes the time to answer any and all questions that we have. We couldn't ask for a better OB. I saw Dr. Turner before I was pregnant and her patient care is excellent and she's extremely knowledgable and helpful.