Dr. Leslie Turner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Turner?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Leslie Turner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 28th, 2016

AT LAST!

I have gone to see Dr. Turner for years. She is absolutely amazing! You feel very comfortable while you are there and it's like your are just talking to a good friend. If she was not on my list of providers for my health insurance, I would pay out of pocket to continue to see her, it's so worth it!

June 23rd, 2016

She's amazing!!!

June 9th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Turner's for several years, she has delivered both of my boys. Amazing can not even come close to describing her, I actually look forward to going in every year to see her. Dr. Turner is like a good friend to all of her patients. Her bedside manner is fantastic. After I delivered my last son, I was in the hospital for an extended stay and became close to some of the nurses. Ironically Dr. Turner was also their physician and they raved about her as well.

June 6th, 2016

Highly Recommend

Dr Turner is an excellent doctot!!

April 11th, 2016

Best Physician Out There

Dr. Turner is a special kind of physician. Not only is she professional, personable, and caring, but she is also sensitive and thoughtful. She makes uncomfortable exams and conversations flow naturally. She makes the patient forget she is half naked and being prodded. I used to dread Pap exams until I was referred to Dr. Turner many years ago. She has normalized aging and women's care for me. She is the best physician I have ever had to care for me. I would recommend her to anyone seeking the best of the best. This includes her impressive staff--who are all women too.

March 24th, 2016

I love this practice and everything it has to offer! The staff is wonderful and very respectful. They never fail at making not only myself feel welcome but my kids and husband when they are with me in the office. The office manager , Jenny helped me with a few questions I had and was very professional about it. The Doctors are the best of the best! I love Dr. Turner & Dr. Pool ! Thank you ladies!

March 12th, 2015

Such a professional and caring person. Truly a gem!

January 2nd, 2015

Dr. Turner is an exceptional ob-gyn. She truly cares about her patients and their health. I've been a patient of Dr. Turners for more than 10 years and highly recommend her.

January 23rd, 2014

Very Upset

I have see Dr. Turner for many of years and never had a problem until I got pregnant with my second child. I was having issues and was only directed to the ER. I'm an ER nurse, I expected Dr. Turner to see me and treat me. I got nothing but grief and told I would be called back and never was. My husband was then told by the office manager that Dr. Turner would not talk to me that she didn't have time. I sought out a different physician after that. I'm 14 weeks pregnant. To be honest I'm hurt and sad, I really like Dr. Turner.

November 5th, 2013

Too Quick to do C Section

I advise you to choose another practice if you are pregnant. Drs Turner and Pool are way too quick to do unnecessary C sections. Dr Turner never even saw me in the hospital while I was in labor, she only communicated by phone, and forced a C section on me that was totally unnecessary. They also are not favorable towards evidence based care and do not follow recommendations of the Anerican College of Gynecologists. Steer clear!

September 21st, 2013

Excellent OFFICE MANAGER

I had a appointment to get blood work done and the front desk staff was very relaxed they made me feel because I wasn't seeing the doctor that my appointment wasn't as important they were talking and laughing and all of a sudden it got quiet so I assumed the doctor was there and I went to ask when I was going to be called and the young lady asked my name she got on the computer all I know is this lady apologized to me called me back immediately and gave me her name and said if I have any questions or concerns to ask for her immediately THANK YOU CANDY YOU ROCK

August 15th, 2013

Excellent physician

I have been a patient of Dr. Turner's for several years, and she is amazing. Smart, down to Earth, funny, etc. I appreciate her no nonsense approach to medical care. Highly recommend her to anyone.