Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Jun 23rd, 2016

She's amazing!!!

Jun 9th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Turner's for several years, she has delivered both of my boys. Amazing can not even come close to describing her, I actually look forward to going in every year to see her. Dr. Turner is like a good friend to all of her patients. Her bedside manner is fantastic. After I delivered my last son, I was in the hospital for an extended stay and became close to some of the nurses. Ironically Dr. Turner was also their physician and they raved about her as well.

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
by Sharon G on Jun 6th, 2016

Dr Turner is an excellent doctot!!

Best Physician Out There show details Best Physician Out There
by Jacquelyn M. on Apr 11th, 2016

Dr. Turner is a special kind of physician. Not only is she professional, personable, and caring, but she is also sensitive and thoughtful. She makes uncomfortable exams and conversations flow naturally. She makes the patient forget she is half naked and being prodded. I used to dread Pap exams until I was referred to Dr. Turner many years ago. She has normalized aging and women's care for me. She is the best physician I have ever had to care for me. I would recommend her to anyone seeking the best of the best. This includes her impressive staff--who are all women too.

Mar 24th, 2016

I love this practice and everything it has to offer! The staff is wonderful and very respectful. They never fail at making not only myself feel welcome but my kids and husband when they are with me in the office. The office manager , Jenny helped me with a few questions I had and was very professional about it. The Doctors are the best of the best! I love Dr. Turner & Dr. Pool ! Thank you ladies!

Mar 12th, 2015

Such a professional and caring person. Truly a gem!

by Karmella Spears on Jan 2nd, 2015

Dr. Turner is an exceptional ob-gyn. She truly cares about her patients and their health. I've been a patient of Dr. Turners for more than 10 years and highly recommend her.

Very Upset show details Very Upset
Jan 23rd, 2014

I have see Dr. Turner for many of years and never had a problem until I got pregnant with my second child. I was having issues and was only directed to the ER. I'm an ER nurse, I expected Dr. Turner to see me and treat me. I got nothing but grief and told I would be called back and never was. My husband was then told by the office manager that Dr. Turner would not talk to me that she didn't have time. I sought out a different physician after that. I'm 14 weeks pregnant. To be honest I'm hurt and sad, I really like Dr. Turner.

Too Quick to do C Section show details Too Quick to do C Section
by Lauren B on Nov 4th, 2013

I advise you to choose another practice if you are pregnant. Drs Turner and Pool are way too quick to do unnecessary C sections. Dr Turner never even saw me in the hospital while I was in labor, she only communicated by phone, and forced a C section on me that was totally unnecessary. They also are not favorable towards evidence based care and do not follow recommendations of the Anerican College of Gynecologists. Steer clear!

Excellent OFFICE MANAGER show details Excellent OFFICE MANAGER
Sep 21st, 2013

I had a appointment to get blood work done and the front desk staff was very relaxed they made me feel because I wasn't seeing the doctor that my appointment wasn't as important they were talking and laughing and all of a sudden it got quiet so I assumed the doctor was there and I went to ask when I was going to be called and the young lady asked my name she got on the computer all I know is this lady apologized to me called me back immediately and gave me her name and said if I have any questions or concerns to ask for her immediately THANK YOU CANDY YOU ROCK

Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
by Amy on Aug 15th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Turner's for several years, and she is amazing. Smart, down to Earth, funny, etc. I appreciate her no nonsense approach to medical care. Highly recommend her to anyone.

Frustrated show details Frustrated
Jul 17th, 2013

I agree with the most recent post. I too am a pt of Dr. Turners. I have had my annual appointment cancelled and rescheduled several times. The day before my appointment I called the office to verify my appointment and the receptionist states I was not scheduled for that day. So I promptly rescheduled and now my appointment is four months after my original annual. Secondly I have left Candy a few messages about making an appointment for my new pregnancy and she has yet to call me back! It's frustrating and a disappointment at what is supposed to be a happy time. So I to will be looking for a new provider which truly is a shame because Dr. Turner is a great practitioner.

Very disappointed show details Very disappointed
Jun 11th, 2013

I am incredibly disappointed in Dr. Turner and her practice. I have been a patient for several years and was happy with Dr. Turner until I recently experienced fertility issues. As a nurse, I have a rather inflexible work schedule so seeing Dr. Turner requires me to make special requests or trade shifts/days, etc. I spoke to Candy the office manager to get an appointment in two weeks. If I couldn't make that appointment, Candy told me Dr. Turner couldn't see me for two months. I adjusted my schedule to accommodate. Upon arriving for my appointment, I was told that I was not on the schedule and that Dr. Turner could not see me. They offered an appointment for the following day, which would have originally fit my schedule perfectly, but of course I could not make it due to my work schedule. I asked that Dr. Turner call me at a minimum to discuss my situation over the phone. Unfortunately, Dr. Turner did not call. It's a terrible shame that Dr. Turner's practice does not view its clients as more than captive patients. I do have a choice in my medical provider and have made the decision to seek care elsewhere. Dr. Turner is very nice which makes me all the more disappointed I have to find a new provider.

Love My Dr. Turner! show details Love My Dr. Turner!
Jul 5th, 2012

She made the my first pregnancy a Joy! I actually missed her and her crew after not being able to see her after having the baby. I 100% recommend her to anyone who wants a laid back, caring, trustworthy doctor!

Dr. Paige Turner show details Dr. Paige Turner
Jan 26th, 2012

When my pregnancy began we were living in AZ & relocating to OH. My doctor referred me to Dr. Turner because she happened to deliver her daughter years earlier. Dr. Turner made all discussions easy & even though I am sure she was busy you always felt as though you were her only patient.

Jan 5th, 2012

I would recomment Dr Turner 100%. She is amazing.

Dr. Turner is AWESOME!! show details Dr. Turner is AWESOME!!
Sep 9th, 2011

I have been her pt for 13-14yrs. And she was recommended by another doctor. Dr. Turner is honest, straight forward and up front. She asks about me as a person, not just what's going on medically. And she doesn't talk down to you. She treats you as an equal, when a decision is needed. She is also honest about what she would do, and I truly appreciate that.I have recommended her to everyone that has asked about needing an OB/GYN.

Compassionate Doctor show details Compassionate Doctor
Jul 17th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Turner. She is a caring, compassionate physician...she cares not only about your health but about your life as a whole and well-being. I have been her patient for over 11 years (as a GYN); she stays on top of medical diagnosis to make sure that you follow up with her recommendations and course of treatment. She's an amazing physician and person.

Jul 5th, 2011

she is an amazing doctor... I am never at ease with a doctor and I am always completely at ease with her. She understands and is always willing to listen! I would reccomend her to everyone

College Professor show details College Professor
May 25th, 2011

This is an incredible practice. Every doctor's office should be this efficient and friendly.

Nurse Case Manager show details Nurse Case Manager
by Carol Parrott, RN on Mar 24th, 2011

Dr. Turner was my doctor for seven years while I lived in Ohio. She is qualified, professional and personable, all very important to someone like me who is a health professional myself. Her office staff is efficient and pleasant. I will really miss having her as my doctor now that I have moved to AZ.

Feb 16th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Turner a few times now and she was aware of the health issues that I was having, however, the last time I contacted her office about the issue, she completely dropped the ball and never followed up with me. Now I am still having the issue and she can't get me in for 2 months. This is for an established patient! I am very disappointed as I have referred many patients to her in the past. Sadly, I am now looking for someone new who truly cares about what happens to her patients.

Wonderful! show details Wonderful!
Oct 7th, 2010

Dr. Turner has helped me through the diagnosis of breast cancer, a miscarriage at 9 weeks, and then a happy full term pregnancy. She is always very caring and takes as much time as you need during your visit and seems genuinely happy for you when things are going well. I just love her! I have also seen each of the partners, with Dr. Artman actually having delivered my baby at the ungodly hour of 3am with a smile on her face. I think highly of all 3 of the doctors! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this practice to anyone!

One of the best show details One of the best
by Jakki Byrd on Aug 19th, 2010

Paige has delivered all of my granchildren as well as being my physician. She was excellent doing my surgery and also with my follow-up. I couldn't ask for a better physician.

Aug 10th, 2010

Dr. Turner put me at ease right away. She was worth waiting for.

Apr 29th, 2010

best office staff

Thank you Dr. Turner show details Thank you Dr. Turner
by V. Cardenas, RN on Jan 11th, 2010

Dr turner is awesome! She is attentive, efficient, caring, experienced, and a straight shooter. You cannot help but, to feel at ease with her. I have had endometriosis for years and she has ALWAYS listen to me and helped me deal with it. She makes every visit personal and really takes the time to answer any and all questions that I have. She has never questioned the degree of pain that I've been in, but rather she has always been there to help me manage it. I have never thought twice about whom to recommend to my friends looking for an OB-GYN!!

Everything you want in an OB-GYN show details Everything you want in an OB-GYN
by Jo Fleming on Dec 10th, 2009

Dr turner is awesome. She is attentive,efficient, caring, experienced, listens well and is down to earth. You cannot help feeling at ease with her. She has helped me through a rough first pregnancy and a rough second delivery. When it counted most I put all my trust and faith in her and she came through both times. We owe Dr Paige so much and are so grateful to have her care for me! If you need an ob-gyn you should look no further than Dr Turner.

Oct 22nd, 2009

Dr. Turner has been such a great advocate and support for me and my husband through our first pregnancy. She is so personable and has a calming presence. She makes each visit personal and really takes the time to answer any and all questions that we have. We couldn't ask for a better OB. I saw Dr. Turner before I was pregnant and her patient care is excellent and she's extremely knowledgable and helpful.