A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paige Wickner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paige Wickner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wickner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wickner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paige Wickner, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wickner graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Wickner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paige G Wickner MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paige G. Wickner practice?
- Dr. Paige Wickner has 1 office location.
Dr. Paige Wickner practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Allergists and Chestnut Hill Internists.