A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paige Wickner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paige Wickner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wickner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wickner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paige Wickner, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wickner graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Wickner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paige G Wickner MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paige G. Wickner practice?
- Dr. Paige Wickner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paige Wickner practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Allergists and Chestnut Hill Internists.