Dr. Paige Wickner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paige Wickner?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 12th, 2012

I see Dr. Wickner for asthma and allergies, and I have nothing but positive things to say about her. My medical history in terms of an allergy standpoint is fairly difficult; I have frequent severe allergic reactions (many times in-office) and my breathing issues are complicated. Though there are times I become frustrated with lack of answers and diagnosis, Dr. Wickner keeps persisting it's reassuring that it seems that she wants answers as much as I do. She is terribly optimistic (which is nice given my pessimistic nature), caring, and persistent. She is also great at relaying medical information in a vernacular I can understand and also patiently listens to and answers any questions or concerns I have. I would highly recommend Dr. Wickner to anyone seeking an allergist in the area.

September 4th, 2014