Overall Review

December 17th, 2014
I absolutely love Dr. Chan and his wife Mae. They have always taken excellent care of my husband and I.

April 29th, 2014
Patient
If you're looking for a fancy office, you might not be impressed. However, if you are looking for a doctor who will always work you in when you are sick, and who truly cares about your well being, Dr. Chan is tops. He is a knowledgeable fellow who is humble and quite a character when you get to know him. I have been his patient for over 20 years and have been treated with nothing but kindness by him, and his wife/nurse/receptionist, Mae. many people do not know that he and his wife spend their weekends caring for elderly patients in nursing homes. They are wonderful and giving people.

January 25th, 2012
THE BESTEST DOCTOR EVER..
I love Dr. Chan and May, they both are very knowledgeable and are very caring. If Dr. Chan has concerns he will immediately send you to a specialist who will. I highly recommend Dr. Chan and May. They are an awesome duo.

June 20th, 2011
Dr. Pak Chan Lockeford, Ca
A year ago Dr.Pak Chan in Lockeford, CA turned me away and denied me medical attention after a complaint of what I thought was a hernia. Now I have a serious medical conditions which is treated by UC Davis. I have spent the past year with agonizing adominal pain which continued to grow throughout that time. His wife/receptionist was insulting and childish, plugging her ears and humming while I tried to explain my pain and symptoms and begged to be seen. If you have this so called practice taking care of you, please reconsider. He has put my life and family in jepardy without a second thought. Will they do they same to you? A concerned citizen and decent human being.