Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Patient  |  show details
by G.Losh on Apr 29th, 2014

If you're looking for a fancy office, you might not be impressed. However, if you are looking for a doctor who will always work you in when you are sick, and who truly cares about your well being, Dr. Chan is tops. He is a knowledgeable fellow who is humble and quite a character when you get to know him. I have been his patient for over 20 years and have been treated with nothing but kindness by him, and his wife/nurse/receptionist, Mae. many people do not know that he and his wife spend their weekends caring for elderly patients in nursing homes. They are wonderful and giving people.

|  THE BESTEST DOCTOR EVER..  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2012

I love Dr. Chan and May, they both are very knowledgeable and are very caring. If Dr. Chan has concerns he will immediately send you to a specialist who will. I highly recommend Dr. Chan and May. They are an awesome duo.

|  Dr. Pak Chan Lockeford, Ca  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2011

A year ago Dr.Pak Chan in Lockeford, CA turned me away and denied me medical attention after a complaint of what I thought was a hernia. Now I have a serious medical conditions which is treated by UC Davis. I have spent the past year with agonizing adominal pain which continued to grow throughout that time. His wife/receptionist was insulting and childish, plugging her ears and humming while I tried to explain my pain and symptoms and begged to be seen. If you have this so called practice taking care of you, please reconsider. He has put my life and family in jepardy without a second thought. Will they do they same to you? A concerned citizen and decent human being.

|  show details
by lovey on Dec 9th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I love dr.chan, he is my most favorite dr. in the whole world. and i love his wife may, she is also the most nicest person i have ever met in my life.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  show details
Oct 18th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Dr Chan: Dr Chan is the best Doctor my wife and I have ever had. He always takes great care of us.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com