A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pakkay Ngai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pakkay Ngai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pakkay Ngai, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ngai graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ngai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pakkay Ngai MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pakkay Ngai practice?
- Dr. Pakkay Ngai has 1 office location.
Dr. Pakkay Ngai practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Pediatricians, Hackensack Pulmonologists, and Hackensack Sleep Medicine Doctors.