A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pakkay Ngai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pakkay Ngai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pakkay Ngai, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ngai graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ngai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ngai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan