A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Palani Chidambaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chidambaram graduated from Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Tumkur.
Dr. Chidambaram has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Palani Chidambaram MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Palani Chidambaram practice?
- Dr. Palani Chidambaram has 1 office location.
Dr. Palani Chidambaram practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.