A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Palghat Sahasranaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Palghat Sahasranaman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Palghat Sahasranaman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahasranaman graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Sahasranaman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Palghat Mani Sahasranaman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Palghat M. Sahasranaman practice?
- Dr. Palghat Sahasranaman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Palghat Sahasranaman practices Pediatrics near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Pediatricians.