A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pallav Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pallav Mehta, Medical Oncologist/Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pallav Mehta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mehta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans