A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pallav Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pallav Mehta, Medical Oncologist/Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pallav Mehta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pallav Mehta MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Pallav Mehta practice?
- Dr. Pallav Mehta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pallav Mehta practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Willow Grove Internists and Willow Grove Hematologists.