Dr. Pallav Mehta MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

May 13th, 2014
an excellent physician
Dr. Mehta was recommended to me by my daughter and my highly esteemed internal medicine doctor. Dr Mehta's manner is calming and reassuring. He gathered much information in a thorough but rapid interview. He answered all my questions and taught me about my medical condition. He outlined a treatment plan so clear and complete that I had no doubts about what to do. It is a joy to encounter such a fine doctor who offers such gentle thorough care to the ill and confused. He is a dignified healer.

November 23rd, 2011
This doctor refuses to contact patient even after a known problem. I tried 4 times, 2 tries one week apart from home. once as I was a patient in the hospital and once via me stopping at the office and leaving a message. He has the nerve to call me within the past couple days, leave a message asking me to call back. I tried that twice 2 days apart. You guessed it, NO return call.

November 7th, 2011
I really like Dr. Mehta. Blood clots were something that never happened to me, and he explained everything very well and although a very serious condition, he helped me to remain calm through the whole ordeal.

January 27th, 2010
Dr. Mehta has treated my sister for the last 2 years with the utmost care and compassion. He was the one to tell her she had terminal lung cancer and we knew from the start that he was the right Doctor to help both my sister and my family on a very hard journey. He takes the time to explain the treatments, and what is happening at every visit. My family cannot say enough good things and would recommend Dr. Mehta to anyone who is looking for an intelligent, caring Doctor who takes the time to listen and explain through out the patients course of treatment. I would give him more stars if I could!!

April 4th, 2008
Dr. Pallav Mehta is one of the most caring, compassionate, personable and genuine people, let alone Doctor you would ever hope to find. He truly is dedicated to every patient in his care, and his attitude and demeanor (bedside manner) is extraordinary. I feel blessed to have found him, know him as a Doctor and be under his care.