Dr. Pallavi Danforth DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 2nd, 2015
Overall a good experience
Dr. Danforth shares an office with Dr. Shreedhar Abhyankar. They have a very friendly and professional staff. Their waiting room is very small with about 16 chairs. There are signs instructing people to not bring more than one person to their appointment due to the limited space, but some people choose to ignore this. I would advise people to heed the signs as the waiting room is very cramp and the exam rooms are not much bigger. I waited an hour for my appointment, which I did not find to be an unreasonable amount of time, given that OBGYN’s can be called away at a moment’s notice to deliver babies. Once I was in the exam room the doctor was very prompt about seeing me. This was my first visit with Dr. Danforth. I found her to be friendly, professional and well spoken. She preformed my exam very proficiently. She asked me pertinent questions and answered my questions in a clear, easy to understand manner. Being that my exam was routine, she was able to answer some of my questions before I even asked them. I had an overall good experience and will go back for future exams.

January 23rd, 2015
Bad Vibe
The Nurses are kinda rude, they look like their in a bad mood and just want you in and out and this is my ffirst pregnancy i don't think i want to go back there again

September 30th, 2013
I wish my insurance had more options for obgyn doctors. I didn't feel comfortable in this office. I waited patiently for my appointment, and just felt rushed right through so that others who didn't have appointments could be seen. The doctor barely took a breath while she was in the room, and was sweating because she seemed to be in such a hurry.

February 28th, 2013
Scary
while waiting had to hear a conversation between a patient and the front desk staff. the patient had been diagnosed with a malignancy and got her appointment to see the doctor three months after the test result. Patient was told the doctor was not in and will be seen only by NP. Patient was almost in tears as she had taken time off work, She was told to wait for her next appointment a month later. I fled!
Doctor's Response

There have been no instances where a patient has ever waited "three months" to get cancer results. Dr. Danforth was on vacation during that time. If a patient walks in without an appointment, especially when the physician is out of town, they are given the option of seeing the NP in the case of an emergency or making an appointment once the physician returns. Perhaps this individual should have based her opinion of the doctor on a personal experience, rather than by eavesdropping on a conversation and getting her facts mixed up?

February 5th, 2013
Horrible practice! Please avoid!

August 29th, 2012
Got to my appointment 15mins early waited 2 hours just to be called in the back to.check my vitals then still waited a bit to get in a room. To add while I waited my turn I the waiting room a woman went up saying she needed to leave to another appointment soon so they rushed her in, when I complained I was told well we try and help everyone as much as we can. Really her appointment was 1 hour after mine I needed to rush home to my son because my husband has to work they didn't help me. Oh I only met my Dr once her dad delivered my baby and hurt me.

October 26th, 2011
Thought Dr. Danforth was wonderful. After my doctor who I was seeing for my pregnancy was placed on "indefinitely leave", my insurance company referred me to Dr. Danforth's office. They were gracious enough to get me in the same day and I didn't even have to wait that long. Great staff, great service. I would highly recommend Dr. Danforth any time!

August 13th, 2011
Worth the WAIT!!!
I am a new patient with Dr. Danforth and really have had a great experience in the office. I have been there twice and was always treated with kindness by the staff and the Doctors and NP that works there. I have called in several times and when I left messages either the Doctor has called me back or the NP. I feel they really care! The time they spent with me was truly worth the wait in the waiting room. And yes as stated before in other peoples opinion... the waiting room is small, it was always well kept when I have been there! I will definitely go back!!!

April 12th, 2011
I had gone to this office last year and while I loved the doctor herself, her staff left something to be desired. I thought I'd give it another chance, and soooo glad I did. The entire office has been overhauled and I only waited five minutes to be seen. As usual, Dr. Danforth was extremely professional and answered all my questions. Highly recommend.

January 28th, 2011
I saw Dr. Danforth on the recommendation of a friend. So happy I listened! Dr. Danforth is extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and really took the time to answer all of my questions! I would highly recommend her to everyone.

September 3rd, 2010
Never encountered such blatent over scheduling.
Canceled appointment on arrival explaining that" something came up". Next appointment was told on arrival(on time) that aprox. 12 young women waiting in a small unkept room would be seen before me! I left and will never return.
Doctor's Response

This complaining individual is easy to remember, as she complained loudly as soon as entering the office as to the "many Hispanics" that were waiting for their appointments. This person did not bother to sign in, nor even wait to see a practitioner before leaving abruptly and then proceeding to complain to anyone and everyone who would listen. Since this individual's biggest problem with the office was to the race of the patients waiting to be seen, perhaps she should go to a physician in a state where "so many Hispanics" do not live??

June 24th, 2010
don't go here
I was referred to this office because I showed signs of uterine cancer. After waiting over an hour in the waiting room, the doctor spent less than 5 minutes with me, told the nurse to schedule surgery, and walked out as I was asking questions. No pre-surgery visit, that was over the phone with a nurse.Even my one followup appointment went the same. Waved the "pictures' at me and said, see, look, normal and walked out.If you want 3rd world care or your GYN appointment to seem like a school vaccination clinic this is the place for you