A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pallavi Rawtani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pallavi Rawtani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rawtani
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rawtani Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rawtani graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Rawtani has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pallavi V Rawtani MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pallavi V. Rawtani practice?
- Dr. Pallavi Rawtani has 1 office location.
Dr. Pallavi Rawtani practices Family Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Primary Care Doctors.