A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pallavi Rawtani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pallavi Rawtani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rawtani
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Rawtani Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rawtani graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Rawtani has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pallavi V Rawtani MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pallavi V. Rawtani practice?
- Dr. Pallavi Rawtani has 1 office location.
Dr. Pallavi Rawtani practices Family Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Family Physicians.