Dr. Pallavi Rawtani Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Pallavi Rawtani?

Posted on June 26th, 2015

The wait time can be a bit long, but she is an excellent doctor and I have been going to her for years.

Posted on October 15th, 2014

I feel like this doctor is more interested in just "getting paid" ! (just a cattle pusher) There isn't a level of respect from doctor towards patient, regarding one's situation time and again. Will not go back to this "so called" doctor. Don't count on having any extra paperwork completed, or to speak to her with out an appointment. Not happy at all.

Long wait, unprofessional, zero followup

Posted on August 23rd, 2013

If it were possible to fill out a rating of zero stars, I would have done it in a heartbeat. I waited 2 hours in a completely empty waiting room before I was seen for 5 minutes by a nurse/assistant, then waited another 20 minutes before I was seen by the doctor for a total of 5 minutes. Then I waited another 30 minutes for records to be retrieved, prescriptions to be written, etc. The doctor did not take my health complaints seriously and instead simply told me to practice meditation and sent me off with an order for a scan. Called numerous times to get results and still have yet to have any of my calls returned. Do not go to this practice unless you are specifically looking for a long waiting time, flippant advice, and no medical help at all.

Loving friendly and caring

Posted on September 17th, 2011

Dr Rawtani is a very caring physician and spends time with her patients getting to know them and the needs of the patient. She does not like drug seekers, so if you are druaddicted she is not the one to go to. Otherwise you will find her a fabulous doctor and very available to you for yout illnesses

Most miserable experience of my life!

Posted on June 6th, 2011

This has got to be the most unprofessional group of people I've ever tried to deal with in my life. They are unresponsive, rude and unprofessional. Dr. Rawtani should have her medical license revoked immediately. She is the type of doctor that has caused the medical rates in this country to sky-rocket with unnecessary procedures, unnecessary follow-ups to get the billing and co-pay. I will be filing a complaint with the Tennessee Board of Medical Ethics and the Tennessee Board of Insurance Commissioner as well as notifying my insurance carrier of her billing practices.

Posted on March 16th, 2011

Better take the day off for a visit to this doctor.

Good to find someone that is sincere

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

What I found most appealing about Dr. Rawtani is that she was straightforward with me. I don't need a friend in my doctor, I need someone who is going to tell it like it is - no nonsense. And she fits the bill. Don't get me wrong, she is a nice lady and has an almost motherly way of treating you but she will most certainly let you know where you need to improve and cheer you when you're doing well.

Posted on October 5th, 2017