Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pallavi Sagar
Dr. Pallavi Sagar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine and Pediatric Radiology. Dr. Sagar is affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus, Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Pallavi Sagar has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist...
Dr. Pallavi Sagar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Kemunto Mokaya
Dermatology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0.01 mi3
Dr. James Guseh
Boston, MA 0.01 mi
Dr. Elaine Yu
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Boston, MA 0.01 mi9