A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pallavi Sagar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sagar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sagar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pallavi Sagar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sagar graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Sagar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Waltham: Mass General West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pallavi Sagar MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Pallavi Sagar practice?
- Dr. Pallavi Sagar has 1 office location.
Dr. Pallavi Sagar practices Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Radiologists, and Boston Pediatric Specialists.