A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pallavi Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pallavi Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- VA Medical Center of North Chicago
- North Chicago Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pallavi Shah MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Pallavi Shah practice?
- Dr. Pallavi Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Pallavi Shah practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near North Chicago, IL.
See North Chicago Internists and North Chicago Gastroenterologists.