A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pallavi Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pallavi Sharma is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Sharma has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pallavi Sharma MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pallavi Sharma practice?
- Dr. Pallavi Sharma has 7 office locations.
Dr. Pallavi Sharma practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Capitola, CA and Fremont, CA.
See San Jose Family Physicians and San Jose Internists.