A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pallavi Sharma is Good. Dr. Sharma has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital - Fremont
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sharma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Pallavi Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pallavi Sharma practice?
Dr. Pallavi Sharma practices Family Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Rheumatology near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyvale, CA and Santa Clara, CA.
See Fremont Family Physicians, Fremont Critical Care Practitioners, and Fremont Rheumatologists.