A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pallavi Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pallavi Sharma is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Sharma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sharma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pallavi Sharma practice?
Dr. Pallavi Sharma practices General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Rheumatology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain View, CA and Santa Clara, CA.
See San Jose General Practitioners, San Jose Emergency Physicians, San Jose Family Physicians, San Jose Internists, San Jose Critical Care Practitioners, and San Jose Rheumatologists.