A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pallavi Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pallavi Sharma is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Sharma has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pallavi Sharma MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pallavi Sharma practice?
- Dr. Pallavi Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Pallavi Sharma practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Primary Care Doctors and San Jose Internists.