A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Palma Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Palma Shaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Palma Shaw, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shaw has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Palma Maria Shaw MD is a female Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Palma M. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Palma Shaw has 6 office locations.
Dr. Palma Shaw practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near East Weymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Quincy, MA.
See East Weymouth Surgeons.