A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Palmer Morgan Kirkpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Palmer Morgan Kirkpatrick is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan Kirkpatrick
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Kirkpatrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Palmer Morgan Kirkpatrick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan Kirkpatrick graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Morgan Kirkpatrick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Carolinas Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Palmer Morgan Kirkpatrick MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Palmer Morgan Kirkpatrick practice?
- Dr. Palmer Morgan Kirkpatrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Palmer Morgan Kirkpatrick practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Florence, SC.
See Florence Internists and Florence Gastroenterologists.