A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Palmer Morgan Kirkpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Palmer Morgan Kirkpatrick is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Palmer Morgan Kirkpatrick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan Kirkpatrick graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Morgan Kirkpatrick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Carolinas Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Palmer Morgan Kirkpatrick MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Palmer Morgan Kirkpatrick practice?
- Dr. Palmer Morgan Kirkpatrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Palmer Morgan Kirkpatrick practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Florence, SC.
See Florence Internists and Florence Gastroenterologists.