Dr. Palmer Mackie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Palmer Mackie?

April 1st, 2013

specializes in addiction

If you have an appointment with this man cancel it immediately!! He will ask you how you are and what your problems are. And then he will tell you how you are and what your problems are. He and his staff no matter if you're telling the truth will treat you like a bunch of liars. He's got 1 thing on his mind and that is putting people through a diction no matter if they have documented proof that And were in the hospital for over a month. He will cut you off on your medicine at a pay for your body cannot keep up with your brain is set you up to fail. He over Road 3 I you professor and told me a bunch of malarkey about my body how I feel and how I should go about things. I certainly feel that the only individuals that have put stars on this webpage are himself and his other personalities

March 28th, 2012

A total idiot

I was sent to this QUACK after my shoulder surgery came apart - he actually tried to put me on anti-psychotic meds ( i had a broken collar bone , 3 torn rotator cuffs and a torn labrum)-I am now on full disability due to this clown.

August 22nd, 2010

Treva Mitchell

I had migraines for over 10 years before seeing Mr. MacKie in 1998. Within 6 months of my first appointment I went from approx. 15-20 migraines a month to one or two. I have been completely migraine drug free and migraine free for over the past TEN years. Dr. MacKie approached my treatment with acupuncture, yoga, and medical massage. This man has given me my freedom back.

April 28th, 2008