Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Palmer Meek
Dr. Palmer Meek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manhattan, KS. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Meek is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Fort Scott, Stormont-Vail Healthcare and Mercy Regional Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Palmer Meek has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Palmer Meek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhattan, KS.
Dr. Travis Koeneke
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Manhattan, KS 0.01 mi12
Dr. Segen Elizabeth Chase
Manhattan, KS 0.01 mi11
Dr. Sandra Killingsworth
Manhattan, KS 0.01 mi18