inactive

Pam L Johnson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

May 7th, 2014
Very Friendly and welcoming Staff
The first thing I noticed was the staff was completely friendly and welcoming. Dr Johnson was just as friendly and I would without a doubt come see her again and would recommend her to anyone!

August 10th, 2013
I'm a Difficult Patient But Dr. Pam Johnson Was GREAT!!!
I'm a very difficult patient because I have an anxiety disorder, especially when I go to doctor's offices. I came to see Dr. Pam Johnson for a deep cut on my leg that had gotten infected because I would not go to the doctor. Dr. Johnson was very patient with me. She cleaned the cut and examined it, told me I had a bad infection and gave me antibiotics. Because it was so bad, she had to remove ugly dead tissue. She then talked to me about why I was so anxious. I didn't really want to talk to her about this, but somehow she got me to tell her a lot of stuff that was bothering me. I followed up on the next day and then she broached the anxiety problem. After talking for awhile, she started me on an anti-anxiety medication and sent me to a really nice counselor. I am still anxious but not as much. I can function better. My infection is gone. I plan to go back to see Dr. Johnson in a few weeks to talk about the medications. She really helped me; I am almost a different person.....much happier.

August 9th, 2013
Dr. Johnson Taught Me How to Kick Diabetes
Dr. Johnson diagnosed me with adult-onset diabetes. I couldn't believe it. She started me on medications and spent a lot of time explaining to me how I got the disease and what I can do to combat it. So far, I lost 30 pounds and THANKFULLY I hope to get off the medications next year.

August 7th, 2013
BEST DOCTOR I'VE EVER MET!
Best doctor I ever met. Very focused but friendly. Delves into personal problems without feeling like she is prying. Called me with my test results and gave me a great follow-up plan.

June 23rd, 2013
Very good doctor.
I think Dr Johnson is very thorough and very clinical. She is also very observant and listens to her patients. My wife found her the same as I did. Highly recommend.

April 21st, 2013
Review of Dr Pam Johnson
Dr Johnson is a great Dr, I have been a patient for about 5 yrs, she has a wonderful staff. Under her care I have been able to loose 50 lbs in a 8 month period. I was a pharmaceutical salesman for about 9 yrs and have meet many doctors. Dr Johnson is one of the best I have ever meet. I highly recommend her

April 21st, 2013
BEST DOCTOR I'VE EVER MET!
She was very prompt but listened to my complaints and reviewed my records. Very nice. Asked me questions about my job, family, etc. Diagnosed my problem right away and called me back for follow up labs. I asked her about her prior experiences as an obstetrician. She had her license suspended for a while as she had to suffer through some terrible lawsuits; it doesn't sound like it was her fault. Poor thing. She did additional training in preventative medicine. With all the experience she has, I feel that I can trust her with my care. Very very nice!! Would highly recommend her, no doubt about it.

March 20th, 2013
Bad Office Staff
Dr. Johnson, was very acknowledgeable for me. She cured my ailments. When I first seen her I was feeling horrible. After she diagnosed me and treated me , I was a feeling a whole lot better. I like her and will more than likely use her as my primary care physician. She knows her stuff. So what if her license WAS suspended. People are not perfect. We all have made mistakes. She's not GOD! Stop hating and let the doctor do her thing or go somewhere else. As for the staff, they are rude, unprofessional and just plain dumb. If she would replace her staff she would have more patients, because they run people off with their attitudes.

March 7th, 2013
SHE IMPLANTED ANXIETY IN ME!!
Dear readers, I don't wanna be rude, but if this Dr. is the tall, blond, skinny Dr. Pam Johnson then I would like to tell you that she is the WORST Doctor I have ever seen, she gave me an impression that I have a heart/ thyroid issues just simply by telling her that I was suffering from Constipation..... She ripped me off with $1,230.00 because I didn't have a health insurance and she didn't even recall who I was when I went for the results and forgot that she referred me for Echo and EKG that costed me over $600.00 and she even didn't talk about them....... Listen people and I'm being dead serious here: I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM ANXIETY DISORDER BECAUSE OF THIS IGNORANT DOCTOR and I told her straight in the face that I was very normal, active, pick a word etc..... person but after seeing her I started feeling that I will pass away.. PS She gave me Thyroxine for my thyroid and when I took that medicine I almost passed away because my thyroid was normal!!! I felt very tired and I had severe palpitation by taking that medicine.....

June 10th, 2012
This is the Dr you want to be treated by
She has treated me wonderfully, done a better job of reducing my chlosteral than a cardiologist who treated me for four years did.She has helped me to loose 45 lbs in 7 months, without her knowledge and help it would not have been possible

April 3rd, 2012
terrible attitude
Pam L Johnson is very rude and has a I don't care attitude. STAY AWAY!

March 6th, 2012
Bad Service
Recently called the clinic, whoever answered the phone was very rude, and didn't even allow me to finish my question. Didn't even make me want to make an appointment. Bad service