A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Clark, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Clark has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Carolinas Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Ann Clark MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela A. Clark practice?
- Dr. Pamela Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Clark practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Florence, SC.
See Florence Pediatricians and Florence Pediatric Specialists.