A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Myers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Myers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Angela Myers MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela A. Myers practice?
- Dr. Pamela Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Myers practices Internal Medicine near Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Internists.