Internist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  doesn't follow through  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2014

I was diagnosed with sleep apnea and after many conversations aboutthis she still did not follow through with getting me the machine.She blewit off. This machine could save my life. She obviously didn't care.

Doctor's Response

The place where the sleep apnea is done are the ones to notify the doctor with the recomendations. If the machine is needed according to the diagnostic place then a machine is ordered, no one is denied the machine.

|  NEW LOCATION  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2014

Dr Pamela A. Myers is now at 11082 S Military Trail Boynton Beach, Fl 33436 New Phone # is (561) 740-3299

|  patient od Dr Pamla Myers  |  show details
by Rossana Rhodes on Sep 19th, 2014

Dr Pamela Myers walk out from her office in Enterprise Boynton Beach in April 2014, I did not have is new office and she did not tell to her patience were she is. I did like her until she disappear.

Doctor's Response

I left to start my own practice and was not allowed to take any of my patients information with me. I started a new practice and this is my new info. 11082 S Military trail Boynton Beach FL 33436 561-740-3299

|  She is Great!  |  show details
by Lianne Coates on Jan 16th, 2014

I feel so comfortable with her. She has a terrific bedside manner & is is knowledgable. I would highly recommend her

|  My Doctor  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2012

Dr Myers is an excellent physican she is caring,takes the time to listen to your concerns,is courteous and she has a great bedside manner.My entire family is a patient of Dr Myers and we all have nothing but praise for her.If you want a caring professional shes the physician for you.

|  RN  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr Myers. She is kind and caring and very knowledgeable!

|  She is a terrific doctor  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2012

After being involved in a freak accident, Dr Myers and the other doctors in the practice had excellent doctors assigned to my case and thanks to their and tests given to me in the hospital.....I am on my way to recovery from the accident and while in the hospital I was diagnosed with a pulmonary problem and I am so glad to have her as my PCP.

|  My Doctor  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2011

I think Dr. Myers cares about me more than me.....which says a lot. I have cronic hypertension and she never fails to impress upon me the importance of taking my meds. I am sometimes reluctant as they make me feel sick. Under her care, I have made significance progress and it is 100% due to how much I know she cares for me and listens to me and has tried several medications until she has found the right one for me. My family and I are indebted to Dr. Myers and appreciates the care and attention that has been given to me.Each day that I live is attributed to my excellent care from Dr. Pamela Myers.Sheron

|  show details
Feb 20th, 2011

Saved My Life. Only Wants What's Best For Me. Best Dr I Have Ever Had Or Will Have.

|  She is Awesome!  |  show details
by A Happy Patient on Oct 28th, 2009

Dr Myers has been seeing me for some time now and although I'm sure I am one of her youngest patients I get the same wonderful service as if I am in her office on a weekly basis. I think she is the best doctor I have ever had, she is sweet and caring and really listens to your problems, although I have moved 20 miles away from her office I will still contiune to see her for all my medical needs. I cant say enough great things about her. If you are looking for a doctor who really listens and cares, then Dr Myers is the Doctor for you!