Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Aimee on Aug 24th, 2016

She is very detailed and takes as much time as you need

Jul 31st, 2016

I have finally found a doctor of internal medicine who gives me the utmost security with regard to my general health. Because of her extensive knowledge, Dr. Myers will leave you with a sense of well being because she knows what to do to keep you healthy. Take my word, you will not find a better board certified doctor of internal medicine for you and your family. Additionally, I would like to mention that her front office staff are the most enjoyable to have help you. They really get the job done, and they do it with a professional and pleasant attitude..

by Lori on Jun 30th, 2016

Very good Doctor

The Best!! show details The Best!!
by Paula on May 25th, 2016

Great Doctor, excellent bedside manor, very knowledgable

Apr 13th, 2016

If you are looking for a board certified doctor of internal medicine who is a cut above the rest in her class, then look no further than Dr. Pamela Myers. She has perfect bedside manner, is highly knowledgeable, and will intelligently diagnosis your medical condition accurately during every visit. Put your health in the hands of Dr. Myers and you will always have peace of mind. Her goal is to always keep you healthy, and it is a personality trait which you will always admire. Her entire office staff is extremely personable as well, and will accommodate you when you need that unexpected appointment at the very last minute when you have a health concern that needs to be addressed immediately. In fact, her staff is the best I have ever experienced in a doctor’s office. Everyone there is understanding and kind, very professional and responsible. Choose Dr. Myer’s if you want the security of an exceptional Internist who will keep you healthy for years to come.

TERRIFIC DOCTOR show details TERRIFIC DOCTOR
by Gayle on Apr 4th, 2016

Dr Myers takes the time needed for your visit and is very detailed. She has a great bed side manor.

by Isabel on Mar 16th, 2016

Best Doctor I have ever seen!!! Very detailed. She treats you like a family member instead of a stranger. Thank you Dr. Myers

Stay away from dr meyers show details Stay away from dr meyers
Feb 1st, 2016

Dr meyers should not practicing medicine. She is unproffesional and rude... The girls in her office are even worse they lost my bloodwork and then laughed about it on the phone. Needed a refferal from them to my insurance co. To get asthma medication and they never sent it lying twice they faxed when they never did...stay far far away from meyers and her band of office idiots!!!!

by Nancy wertman on Aug 15th, 2015

So glad to have Dr Myers . She listens and properly cares for me. Never rushed.

May 4th, 2015

Dr. Myers saved my life while I was in SICU at Bethesda. She is an excellent diagnostician.

doesn't follow through show details doesn't follow through
Nov 12th, 2014

I was diagnosed with sleep apnea and after many conversations aboutthis she still did not follow through with getting me the machine.She blewit off. This machine could save my life. She obviously didn't care.

Doctor's Response

The place where the sleep apnea is done are the ones to notify the doctor with the recomendations. If the machine is needed according to the diagnostic place then a machine is ordered, no one is denied the machine.

She is Great! show details She is Great!
by Lianne Coates on Jan 16th, 2014

I feel so comfortable with her. She has a terrific bedside manner & is is knowledgable. I would highly recommend her

My Doctor show details My Doctor
Sep 29th, 2012

Dr Myers is an excellent physican she is caring,takes the time to listen to your concerns,is courteous and she has a great bedside manner.My entire family is a patient of Dr Myers and we all have nothing but praise for her.If you want a caring professional shes the physician for you.

RN show details RN
Mar 31st, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr Myers. She is kind and caring and very knowledgeable!

She is a terrific doctor show details She is a terrific doctor
Jan 13th, 2012

After being involved in a freak accident, Dr Myers and the other doctors in the practice had excellent doctors assigned to my case and thanks to their and tests given to me in the hospital.....I am on my way to recovery from the accident and while in the hospital I was diagnosed with a pulmonary problem and I am so glad to have her as my PCP.

Feb 20th, 2011

Saved My Life. Only Wants What's Best For Me. Best Dr I Have Ever Had Or Will Have.

She is Awesome! show details She is Awesome!
by A Happy Patient on Oct 28th, 2009

Dr Myers has been seeing me for some time now and although I'm sure I am one of her youngest patients I get the same wonderful service as if I am in her office on a weekly basis. I think she is the best doctor I have ever had, she is sweet and caring and really listens to your problems, although I have moved 20 miles away from her office I will still contiune to see her for all my medical needs. I cant say enough great things about her. If you are looking for a doctor who really listens and cares, then Dr Myers is the Doctor for you!

> > Patient Reviews