Family Physicians

8040 S Virginia St
Ste 4
Reno, NV 89511
775-852-3636
Locations and availability (2)

|  An excellent doctor with a great memory!  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Abraham's for probably 4 years now, and she is an excellent choice for a family doctor. She remembers everything about me, even though I mostly come in once a year for physicals- the few exceptions have been great experiences, as she and her office have seen me through a few uncomfortable situations and (luckily) false alarms. Getting an appointment is usually easy, and the office, while small, is well kept. I am happy to have found such a caring and kind doctor, and I am so glad to have someone so smart keeping an eye on me. :)

|  Worst Office Ever  |  show details
May 10th, 2012

I am going to preface this review by saying that Dr. Pamela Abraham is a nice person and a competent Dr. I don't want to come off as overly critical of her in particular, as it is the WHOLE office I have an issue with. That being said...If it were possible to give less than 1 star I would give it without hesitation. This is easily the worst office I have ever had to deal with. While the Dr.s are nice and knowledgeable, they are completely unwilling to work with you both in regards to therapy or billing. And their office staff (a large group of young, catty women who all speak very poor English) are always rude and unhelpful and will gladly go out of their way to make your bill incorrect. I would highly recommend you go ANYWHERE else but here, unless you love rude service, doctors who don't care what your opinion is, and paying WAY more than you should have to do to neglect/incompetence/maleficence.