A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Adelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Adelstein is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Adelstein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adelstein graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Adelstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Metrowest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adelstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela K. Adelstein practice?
Dr. Pamela Adelstein practices Family Medicine near Framingham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Somerville, MA.
See Framingham Family Physicians.