Dr. M Alexander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. M Alexander?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. M Alexander?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 10th, 2015

It was my first visit. I was a new patient. I tried to relate some information on past history but was cut off by the doctor several times. The previous day I had left a packet with ALL of my medical history, test results and everything from the past several years, so we didn't have to take her time in reviewing it in 30 seconds. My medications were changed arbitrarily with almost no consultation, and I was in particular given a statin I had not reacted to well in the past, and so stated.

July 24th, 2014

Overbearing

first time I saw this doctor will be the last. Lady is overbearing and definitely uncooperative. Refused to access my records, from a KP org in California which she had access to on line so that meds could be ordered. Ordered blood work without knowing when I had last tested even though, again, could have looked this up online. First visit will be last visit. I'm too old to put up with a nasty doctor for no reason other than that's her personality.

March 6th, 2011

An Angel

Never have I come across a Dr.as kind and humble as Dr.Alexander.She knows exactly how to make you feel comfortableand always makes sure you leave her office with a smile.What a wonderfulDr.

March 7th, 2008

Dr. Alexander is an excellent Internist. She is calm and caring, always explaining everything and ensuring that her patients understand the instructions with which they are sent home. She encourages open communication and never gives the impression that she is rushed. She is the best that I have had.

February 5th, 2008