Dermatologist
Oklahoma Universtiy Physicians
619 NE 13th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
405-271-6110
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  10 years with a bad diagnosis from her!!!  |  show details
by libby on May 12th, 2014

This Doctor needs to go back to school. She Diagnosed me with a skin disease for several years. I was put in clinical trials and given High powered Drugs to treat this diagnosis she gave me. I took the trial drug and had a bad reaction… quit taking the medication and called the office. They did not call me back for over 2 months. I asked at every visit for her to do a biopsy to find out what my skin problem really was… she refused saying "I know what you have, I don't need a biopsy to figure that out". Well long story short… she was wrong!!! I went to another Dermatologist… she did a biopsy and Im NOW I'm cured. Don't spend years with a doctor that does not know what they are talking about. --- sorry to be so negative but sometimes the truth hurts. ---- Good Luck!!!

|  After two appointments, I'll find another dermatologist  |  show details
by LJC on May 17th, 2013

Over two and a half hours late to my first appointment, and I had the first appointment of the day. Both appointments, talks to her medical students as if you weren't sitting right there, too. Rather insensitively, too. Referred to my "sand paper skin" right in front of me even though I'm there for a cancer check. Tried to up-sale me to other dermatological procedures even though I'm just being checked for melanoma. Not at all thorough either time in checking for melanomas. My previous dermatologist used a special light and looked at every freckle, taking notes. Allen basically gave me a once over as if I were modeling a new dress and sent me on my way both times.

|  show details
Nov 22nd, 2012

I felt like her main objective is to push all the cosmetic treatments they have now. It makes you wonder if easy money is all she is interested in. If I was bringing it up then I wouldn't have a problem but it's all her idea. She isn't even tactful as she greets you. It's like "oh, my goodness, isn't growing old terrible", you leave feeling like you must look awful. I was just wanting an annual skin check up.

|  would never see her again  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2011

My daughter saw her couple times she only shows up at the first time just for 1 min and then never show up. I saw her twice and the first time was OK but the second time I waited for >1 hr she did nothing, no exams, no prescription, just let me make another appt in 1 month. absolutely, I said NO!

|  show details
May 18th, 2011

She actually did not show up,just saw a PA.