Dr. Pamela Baines MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 25th, 2016
Very good visit
Excellent, quick, solved the problem.

March 11th, 2016
Wait time is usually great and I appreciate the skies when I come in!

January 6th, 2016
Dr. Baines is very patient and does everything to make her patient feel comfortable. I love working with her.

December 7th, 2015
Awesome-very informative
Very happy to come here. My sister referred me. Explained everything in detail - above & beyond

July 27th, 2015
BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!
Great doctor answers all questions, takes her time. Very professional. I have taken both my 97 year old father and my daughter and she has diagnose both of their on going problems correctly.

May 16th, 2015
Dr Baines, Is a very knowledge doctor, my daughter has had numerous ear infections. Dr Baines was able to detect the problem with ears to dry scalp problem and prescribed a special shampoo. Not even her dermatalogist was able to correct the issues with her scalp

March 1st, 2013
Help with allergies
Dr Baines is extremely knowledgeable about allergies! The testing isn't like it was in the old days and is much easier. I have quite a few allergies and thanks to the daily drops she mixes for me I rarely get sick, can tolerate being around cats, oak trees and mold; and enjoy a better quality of life. The other benefit of the drops are that I don't have to go the the office all the time for shots. That saves me money and time!

February 21st, 2012
Great doctor, staff needs BIG work
Dr. Baines is awesome. Her staff, however, kind of worries me. I called to ask if they had a particular medication in sample form (that the doctor had prescribed before), and the staff member on the phone could not pronounce it and didn't know what it was. You can leave a message for the nurse if you want, but you may very well never hear from anyone. Everytime I've left a message, I've had to call back. Many times during the day (not lunch time), the answering service is on. There is no sense of urgency on the part of the staff. It's pretty chaotic. However, Dr. Baines is good, they take our insurance, and they're close to our house. Unfortunately, if I hear of another doctor in the area with the same qualifications that takes our insurance, I may switch just based on the staff.

June 22nd, 2011
Very nice staff. She seems to know what she is talking about. My only complaint is that I still don't know for sure what I am dealing with in my ear. We've done the tests and procedures but it's been months now and no follow up. At least I have an idea based on the meds I take. Maybe she is just taking pity on me because of the high copay. Despite that, I would still recommend her.

December 22nd, 2016