Dr. Pamela Banister MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

September 2nd, 2011
Great Caring Doctor
I started seeing Dr. Banister when I was 18 years old, for my first pap smear. Not only was she gentle, but also very thoughtful (The stirrups have oven mitts over them to keep them warm) I never experienced any pain until I had to go to another doctor. She was always successful in diagnosing my illnesses, a good listener, and genuinely interested in your well being.

November 16th, 2010
Excellent and Compassionate
Dr. Pam is the best Physician I have ever had. She always took the time to ready some background on me before entering the room. She treated me with respect, compassion and spent whatever time was needed to treat, diagnose or just listen. I hate that she moved back to her home town. Amarillo will surely miss you Dr. Pam!

September 10th, 2009
Absolutely wonderful Doctor!! She is very friendly and her bedside manner puts you at ease. She takes her time with you and has made accurate decisions regarding my medical care. I highly recommend her as a doctor.

January 26th, 2009
I am lucky I found her.
My mom's doctor is in the same building, and Dr. Banister say her on an emergency basis a couple of years ago. Eight months later when I needed a new doctor, I chose Dr. Banister because she seemed so caring and did her best to help my mom. At my first appointment, Dr. Banister remembered me & asked if my mom had surgery the day I brought her in. I like Dr. B. because she's got a wonderful, caring personality & treats me like an adult. She gives me options on how to deal with my ailments. I respect her knowledge and professionalism.

September 12th, 2008
Her staff is slow and unresponsive.
They called saying had blood test results. Yet when I called got the run around and still several hours later no results.