A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Banks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Banks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Banks graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Banks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela DR Banks DO is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pamela D. Banks practice?
- Dr. Pamela Banks has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Banks practices Pediatrics near Merrick, NY.
See Merrick Pediatricians.