A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Barton, Hospice and Palliative Medicine Doctor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Barton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Barton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
- University Medical Center at Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Elisa Barton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela E. Barton practice?
- Dr. Pamela Barton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Barton practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Princeton Family Physicians.