Learn more about Dr. Pamela Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Barton, Hospice and Palliative Medicine Doctor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barton
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Barton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Barton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Barton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
- University Medical Center at Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Barton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Barton practice?
- Dr. Pamela Barton has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Barton practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Primary Care Doctors and New York Family Physicians.