A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Basuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Basuk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Basuk, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Basuk graduated from New York University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Basuk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela DR Basuk MD is a female Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela D. Basuk practice?
- Dr. Pamela Basuk has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Basuk practices Dermatology near Bay Shore, NY.
See Bay Shore Dermatologists.