Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Very Thorough  |  show details
by Kim Glide on Jun 27th, 2014

Dr. Benitez was very thorough and provided the time needed to respond to our concerns. We did not feel "rushed," we were provided with as much time as needed to obtain answers to our questions and concerns. Thumbs Up!

|  Patient  |  show details
by Doreen on Apr 10th, 2014

Dr. Benitez was outstanding I researched her credentials on the internet and dorve 2.5 hours from Central Michigan. Can I just say that I have never experienced a more positive, caring, imformative Physician. I could go on and on. Dr. Benitez went the extra mile with me. Before I went into surgery I had some questions. I was in pre-op minutes away from my surgery and she came in to talk to me. I was upset and she took the time and even excused herself and went back to her office and got my file to read over the reports with me. I had a 3 cm Palltholoma in my Breast. Scary right? I am so glad I chose Rose Cancer Center and Dr. Benitez for my care. Everyone from the office staff, nurses, and Dr's were awesome. Thank you my mass was Benign I feel very confident that Dr. Benitez took every step to ensure the best care for me.

Apr 22nd, 2013

Dr. Benitez was a competent physician but when the first repor

|  Compassionate  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2012

She took all the time I needed to explain my diagnosis and how to be treated. She understood my feelings. Excellent doctor - would recommend to my friends and family!

Nov 1st, 2011

Excellent and caring doctor.

Feb 9th, 2011

Dr.Benitez did my surgery in 2006,as a new patient I had a two day wait to see her.My first visit she spoke to me and my family for at least forty five minutes.I see her now maybe once a year. Ifeel dr. benitez is the reason I'm still here. A half hour an hour who cares,she is well worth my time. I will never complain the wait in her office. I can,t say enough about her skill.

|  Recommended for breast surgery  |  show details
by wodsirk on Jun 24th, 2009

From my diagnosis of breast cancer thruout surgeries and later treatment Dr. Benitez was always available to me and my family. She's experienced technically experienced and also has a caring manner, especially important with such an emotional diagnosis. Not all surgeons have both abilities. I would definately recommend Dr. Benitez.

|  I love Dr. Benitez  |  show details
by michgirl84 on Oct 17th, 2008

Dr. Benitez is a very caring and skilled surgeon. She is direct and honest. Her office staff is very caring as well.