A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Berens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Berens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Berens, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Berens graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Berens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Donovan Berens MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela D. Berens practice?
- Dr. Pamela Berens has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Berens practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Missouri City, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.