Learn more about Dr. Pamela Berens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Berens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Berens, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Berens graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Berens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela D. Berens practice?
Dr. Pamela Berens practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX and Missouri City, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.