A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Berens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Berens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Berens, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Berens graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Berens has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela D. Berens practice?
Dr. Pamela Berens practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX and Missouri City, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Houston Radiologists.